петък, 17 октомври 2014 г.

Too early for Christmas?

What do you think, is it too early for Christmas? Me too, but it is my favourite holiday to scrap! 

What's your favourite holiday? What holiday themed kits do you feel you get the most useful out of? Post on my FB page what you think about this and one lucky winner will be randomly selected to win one of my kits (one kit by your choice from all in my shop).

For every 'Christmas lovers' is my new release 'Christmas trees and clip art'. This set includes 22 png files (8 digital stamp Christmas trees, 8 Christmas ornament and dangles, 1 deer clipart and other hand drawn holiday art). Get it at: www.DesignOnALara.etsy.com

Christmas trees and clip art

For you freebie is one colored and decorated Christmas tree!
Click on HERE to take this freebie!

1 коментар: