неделя, 26 октомври 2014 г.

Owls Invasion

I am so very in love with the theme I am working on right now.. I am pouring my everything into the illustrations. It's pretty exciting to see an idea in your head come to fruition so beautifully. Sometimes, being an artist is pretty cool!

Last days I am obsessed from the owls. And I will show 4 owls inspired kits.

First: 'Hand Drawn Owl Clip Art'. This set of 6 Owls Digital Clip Art features original hand drawn ornaments. 

Second is 'Owl Clip Art and Stamps' include 11 Digital clip art files (6" High) of original digital graphic drawing.

Third: 'Halloween Hand Painted Owls' a set of 9 owls clip art.

Fourth is 'Christmas Hand Painted Owls' 6 owls clip art set.

That`s all from the owls, find them at DesignOnALara! Thank you for stopping by and have fun!


P.S. Don`t forget to choose your FREE kit from my shop. Read rules and join HERE!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар