вторник, 30 септември 2014 г.

Spooky Halloween

Spooky Halloween, this is the name on my new scrapbook kit. It is include 11 digital scrapbooking papers in orange, black, purple and green (12 x12, 300 dpi, jpeg) and 15 high quality (300 dpi) PNG elements. DIY Halloween cards, invitations or scrap your fun Halloween moments!
Spooky Halloween is available for sale at DesignOnALara for only 3.50$ (with 2$ off on every product in stock for my shop birthday!). And of course free for use at Artscow until 11 oct. (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts. Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account).
Spooky Halloween


Download Spooky Halloween freebie HERE

I was very productive last weeks and I made some different digital sets. All they are free for use at Artscow and on sale at my Design On A Lara shop, for use on your computer.
And It's raining freebies next days ;-)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар