вторник, 23 септември 2014 г.

Get ready for Halloween

Hello!
Today Google reminded me that is Autumnal (Fall) Equinox. There are two equinoxes every year – in September and March – when the sun shines directly on the equator and the length of day and night is nearly equal. Seasons are opposite on either side of the equator, so the equinox in September is also known as the "autumnal (fall) equinox" in the northern hemisphere. However, in the southern hemisphere, it's known as the "spring (vernal) equinox". I live in Sofia, Bulgaria, it is in Europe.
So happy first autumn day!

Are you ready for all autumn holidays? I hurried and changed my blog and FB banners before few days ago.

I'm going to present you something for Halloween. My Halloween Papers pack include 24 high quality (12 x12, 300 dpi, jpeg) digital papers. It's for sale at DesignOnALara for only 1.50$ (with 2$ off on every product in stock for my shop birthday!). And of course free for use at Artscow until 27 sep. (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account). Don`t forget to check all free kits there!

Halloween Papers
Find this kit at Design On A Lara or
use it at Artscow (free to 27 sep.)

Of course I have freebie for you, these 2 papers!
Download Halloween Papers freebie HERE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар