вторник, 8 юли 2014 г.

Funny Zodiac

Hi!
This is my new scrapbooking clip art set Funny Zodiac! It is available at my shop DesignOnALara, at separate PNG files, in big size, meant to be used in digital scrapbooking software. Compatible with many different digital scrapbooking software programs.
And of course, it is free at Artscow (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account), don`t forget to check all free kits there!
But for all my blog readers I'm prepared printable version! All 12 astrological signs, in A4size, jpeg file. Just print it!

Funny Zodiac
Download File



1 коментар: