понеделник, 16 юни 2014 г.

Happy Father`s Day!

Hi!
I will say you Happy Father's Day with 60% discount coupon FATHERSDAY2014 for my shop DesignOnALara! A little late, but last days I was very busy with my son football tournament!  In this reason this coupon will be valid to the end of june.
Except this I share free quick page from my new kit - Music in my Soul. It is not especially for fathers :) But it is vivid colors, with more pink and music elements.

Music in my Soul
Get FREE quick page HERE



Except Music in my Soul digital scrap kit, I have other kits FREE at Artscow - Moustache and Camp On! (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account).

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар