петък, 27 юни 2014 г.

100 reasons for big mess

Hi everyone,
this is something especially for all my Artscow fans and customers, old and new!
I made one quick scrapbook pages pack for you. It is includes 100 quick scrapbook pages from most of my kits. I am made these pages as freebies for my blog, but they are expired here already. This is final chance to get them for free.  It is available to use free on Artscow if you would like to use it to make some gifts. It is free to use on their site if you have an account. 

100 reasons for big mess

(Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account).

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар